Customer reviews and testimonials from weddings and families that I have photographed.
It was such a pleasure having Mike involved in our ceremony. From the first time we met him he went out of the way to appreciate the style of ceremony and photos we wanted and the final products were exactly what we had hoped for. On the wedding day, Mike did an amazing job of managing to be both hardly noticed and yet on hand for every meaningful moment. He was kind, funny and helpful and got our photos to us even earlier than expected. Thanks so much Mike!”
– Frances & Owen via email. See photos from their Canberra Wedding
We just wanted to let you know our parcel arrived.
We are so pleased at the quality of the photos and the presentation in the book. We all sat together and opened the present like a treasure chest. It is a gorgeous keepsake and truly well done for capturing our family so beautifully, the end result is timeless. Yes, the blue cover looks great!
We had a great time working with you and will keep you in mind for the future. Our family hadn’t ever done a professional photo shoot before so it was a real treat and we are amazed at the photos. They are so great to have!
The photo of our family crossing the creek is our favourite and we will have this framed in our lounge room. The colours are brilliant.
– George, Sally and family via email. See photos from their lifestyle session at Tidbinbilla
Mike. Once again you have done wonders with the photos you have taken. Dimi and I are so in love with your photos. We showed them to a couple of people here at Nelson bay on our honeymoon and they started crying.
– Dimitra & Dennis via email. See photos from their Greek Orthodox Wedding in Sydney.
Some really good shots there I had no idea you caught and mean a lot. If that’s a preview, can’t wait to see the others you took.
– Amy & Andrew via email. See photos from their Outdoor Catholic Wedding in Sydney.
We were apprehensive about our shoot but Mike made us feel so relaxed and almost like he wasn’t there. We were able to be ourselves and the photos are beautiful. Thanks so much for the lovely memories.
– Del via Facebook, 5 Stars. See photos from their Autumn family session in Canberra.
Thanks for your hard work. We are really happy with everything.Thank you as well for the extra time you put in on the day, we really appreciate it.
– Kate & Nick via email. See photos from their Catholic Wedding in Sydney.
We had such a great experience with Mike. I was very nervous and stiff at the beginning of the shoot as I have never had my photos taken professionally. Mike made us feel very comfortable and we had so much fun throughout the whole session.
– Jenny & Louie via email. See photos from their engagement at the Rocks in Sydney.
Had an amazing time. Loved the way my children were able to just be themselves. It was the most comfortable our family has ever been on a photo shoot. Mike was so professional!! I love the photos and the special moments that were captured!!! Would definitely highly recommend!!!!
– Kirsty, Martin and family via Facebook, 5 Stars. See photos from their family portrait session in Canberra City.
We are delighted with the way our photo shoot and were impressed with the end results. Mike has a great relationship with children and we all felt very comfortable and relaxed which showed through in our photos. Mike is very professional and would highly recommend Biblino Images to anyone looking for a family portrait or wedding photographer. Thank you
– Trudy via Facebook, 5 Stars.